Why Chose US?
Berkeley Lake Dental is a vibrant practice that distinguishes itself by providing an all-inclusive offering of services, utilizing modern and latest technology in a beautiful, stress-free environment. Our top-notch, fun loving team is committed to advanced care and strives to go above and beyond to empower our patients. Our ultimate goal is to ensure radiant, healthy smiles.
At Berkeley Lake Dental, we always stand behind our works. We offer lifetime guarantee for dental implants and 5 years guarantee on all crowns with a condition that you have to maintain good oral health. (This offer is rarely available at other dental offices).
In order to keep good oral health, you need to follow our preventive recommendations on your regular dental checkup and cleaning at our office, so we can ensure you have an optimal oral health to prevent gum infection and recurrent decay.
Preventive dental care is key to keeping your teeth healthy throughout the course of your life. But it goes beyond that. Good oral health can impact your general health, as well.
Preventive dentistry includes services that reduce the likelihood of contracting oral health conditions that can be more expensive to treat and uncomfortable to experience.
The following dental services typically fall under the preventive dentistry umbrella:
Diagnostic services utilized to catch signs of oral problems early including:
- Oral evaluations (check-ups)
- Professional cleanings
- Fluoride treatments, especially for children
- Sealants, which are coverings that are applied to the top surfaces of permanent molars to prevent decay inside the grooves that naturally occur in these teeth
Educational instruction provided by your dentist or dental hygienist, including:
- Techniques for proper brushing, flossing and use of other oral hygiene aids
- Nutritional and/or tobacco cessation counseling
- Space maintainers for children
- In special circumstances, preventive resin restorations or decay arresting medication applied to teeth, typically given to children at high risk for developing decay